Tuesday, August 22, 2006

School starts

I returned to L'ville on Friday night/Saturday morning. Frankie met my parents in TN, we had dinner, then got back on the road. Saturday I worked on the nursery some. Our apartment looks like a hurricane came through. I brought so much stuff back from home (as usual) and there's just no room here. There is so much clutter...and I hate it.
In the class I'm taking this semester, Spiritual Disciplines, we have accountability partners. Since I wasn't there, I'd not yet met or talked to my partner, so we met yesterday at Starbucks. From every indication, I don't think this class is going to be hard at all. Seems a lot like the SWI (Seminary Wives Institute) class, only it's for credit toward the MA degree.
Frankie is in class now...he was up at 6:30am! I got up then, too, to make him coffee and an egg sandwich. He has to be up early on Tuesday & Wednesday. It will be a challenge for him since he is not a morning person at all. So far he's managed well, but it's only been a week & a half.
We're going to chapel at 10; it's required for my class and we've wanted to start back going. Since he's already up, he's eager to go. Thursday he may not go with me though because he won't be up early for class on that day. We'll see.
Church Sunday went well. We're going to start going only twice a month on Wednesday nights, to conserve study time for Frankie & gas, which is outrageous!
Guess I better go get ready for chapel!