Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lord's Day

I know that Sunday mornings are not really ideal times to blog. Instead, I should be in prayer and meditation, preparing for worship. However, as I sit here with my p-nut butter on toast, I just feel like writing.
Yesterday we went to Southeast Christian Church. It's the 10th largest church in the WORLD. It's really overwhelming...so impressive. Everytime we visit, they have something new. Yesterday the new thing was a coffee shop. Imagine, a coffee shop in the church. It's a good idea, but just so not typical of the smaller churches that I'm used to. I did enjoy going...I always do. We're planning to go every Saturday evening that we're in Louisville. We also plan to start attending chapel during the semester. I don't think we went any last semester! The Seminary has chapel on Tues and Thurs mornnings. The problem has been that Frankie just is not a morning person. He usually struggles to get to sleep (often not falling asleep before 4 or 5 am!), so it's very hard for him to then get up at 8 or 9. He has a 7am class on Wednesdays this semester. I don't how he'll manage, especially with having to drive to Munfordville and preach that same evening.
Well, I better get going. Must make husband an egg sandwich.