Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally Friday

Well, this week went well. My Personal Spiritual Disciplines class went well...I think it's going to be an easy and enjoyable class. We are required to go to chapel, which is good motivation to do something I need to be doing anyway. I met Frankie at chapel on Tuesday after his class, but on Thursday I left him sleeping and went alone.
Class on both Tuesday & Thursday was good. We discussed Bible intake, a fundamental part of the Christian life. Also, we met with our accountability partners during half of the class. Thursday afternoon, around 6pm, Abby came by. We had our first SWI class of the semester form 7-9pm. We're taking Essentials (Mrs. Mohler). It seems like it will be a very helpful class. Last night we talked about the calling of a minister's wife.
Frankie's sister, brother-in-law and the twins are coming next Thursday. I think they're just going to spend Thurs here, then go on down to Munfordville to stay the weekend with the Bailey's.
Abby & Mike are going to come over tonight to go to the "Fall Kick-off" here at Southern. It's from like 6 until 8 or 9pm. I doubt I'll be able to stay the whole time, but it should be fun to check it out!