Saturday, September 16, 2006

Family Life Conference

Frankie & I attended the Family Life Conference with Dr & Mrs York last night and are currently getting ready to go to the session this morning...well, actually I'm not getting ready. I'm blogging! :) But while I'm blogging, I'm considering what I'll wear!
Last night was enjoyable. Tanya York is a good speaker...she's down to earth, charming, and she looks a great deal like Cameron Diaz. She has a good sense of humor and comes across confident, but not arrogant or superior. Anyway, she talked to the Seminary wives about sex. It was interesting...I'll write the details later. I do want to quickly say that my favorite part of the night was hanging out with two other couples! I miss fellowshiping with couples close to our age and/or in Seminary. Six of us were together most of the evening and I really enjoyed the conversation and company. It reminded me that Frankie and I really need to get out more!