Friday, March 23, 2007

Start of the weekend

Our weekends start on Friday, since that is our "family day." And today is supposed to be 71...WOOHOO I love it! Hopefully it won't rain though.

Mom left yesterday afternoon and drove halfway, got a room and is getting on the road now to finish the trip back home. Her leaving was pretty emotional. She and Lydia Catherine really had fun and enjoyed each other's company. I hate that we aren't closer, but I reminded myself and mom that God could have (and still could) call us to another continent! We're blessed to be able to get home as often as we do. There are missionary families that have never even see their grandparents.
We're blessed.

Lydia Catherine rolled over yesterday! From her back to her stomach then back again. She did it once and I couldn't get her to do it again for anything. Maybe today :)

She is getting so big and doing so much these days!
I love her so much!