Monday, March 19, 2007

More sickness

Well, my mom's still here and she has been terribly sick all day. She's been very weak and has a fever and has been vomiting. Hopefully no one else will get sick. I feel so bad for her, since her time here is so limited and she's not been able to spend any time with Lydia Catherine today.
On another, more humorous note, Frankie said something very funny recently. The pediatrician told us we could start feeding Lydia rice cereal whenever we wanted to. The other day Frankie asked when I was planning to do that. I told him we'd wait a few days until my mom arrived, so that she could witness that big milestone. Frankie then turned to me, with a curious but serious look and says, "So do we just feed her rice crispy cereal really soggy?" It was hilarious. He thought 'rice cereal' was Kellogg's Rice Crispies cereal. Somewhat logically he reasoned that you'd have to let the cereal get soggy so the baby could eat it.
:)