Saturday, February 24, 2007

2 weeks later...

I haven't written lately because there's been so much going on around here...classes have been demanding a great deal of time for reading and memorizing/studying, Frankie had a bad cold, then he gave it to me and apparently I gave it to Lydia Catherine. We didn't go to Munfordville last Sunday because I had to take her to the Ped's office. She was back again on Thursday and is still no better. It's been terrible! (Especially at night).
Some great news though: I finally got my computer! Best Buy was able to repair it and now I have my own desk and my own computer (in the nursery, which isn't really a nursery since Lydia has been in here like twice ever and those times she was just passing through)! Frankie has officially kicked me out of his study and has taken his laptop back. I'm glad to have my own computer (how I missed it!) as well as my own space.