Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday, January 20

Once again it's been awhile since my last entry. Here's what's up:
Since her vaccines, Lydia Catherine has been fine. She is still fussy in the evening hours, but she's a good baby overall.
She does good on Sunday mornings in Munfordville, but by Sunday evening she's tired and fussy. Same thing on Wednesday evening.
Last night we had a couple over for dinner, which was fun. I cooked spaghetti & garlic bread and made salad. I thought it went over well. (Aside from Lydia crying most of the time they were here. I had planned to give her a bottle to get her used to it since I'll have to pump more starting next week. She wouldn't take the bottle at all! I don't know what we're going to do).
I signed up for classes (starting next week) to continue working on the MA degree here at Southern. I signed up for Intro to Biblical Counseling; Gender, Marraige & Sexuality; Cooperative Program (an easy, mandatory class); and a Writing class. I also plan to take two SWI classes (Essentials and Conflict Management). Total hours away from Lydia Catherine each week will be 9 hours (Mon-Fri). Not too bad. However, I have also been trying to find a part time job. I don't know if I'll even have any luck with that, but if I do that will put me away from her even longer. I don't know if that will work out.
So classes start on the 29th and I'm looking forward to it. I know Frankie will finish the PhD program before I come close to finishing the Biblical Counseling program, but I can take online classes, go to an extention center, or transfer to Liberty (which offers the entire program online).
Additional good news: we paid Frankie's tuition in its entirity! $2400 last week. Mine will be about $1000 and we have about half of that. So month payments won't be as high as previous semesters. Because of our continued financial hardship, Frankie has been sending out more resumes, but so far we've not heard anything.