Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2, 2007

Today we're leaving SC for KY. It's been three weeks and I'm ready to get back into our routine, but I hate leaving (mostly for my parents sake). The last few days have gone really well and we've been able to spend a lot of quality time with family.
Sunday Frankie preached at the church where we got married. We had lunch with the pastor and his wife and then came back to my parents. My family and my aunt went with us to the evening service, then we all stayed up late talking about beliefs/convictions/sins. My mom, Frankie and I stayed up until midnight (2007). Monday we spend several hours with Frankie's family, then had dinner with my parents.
This morning has been a little emotional. My mom's pretty upset about us leaving, since she won't see Lydia again for several weeks. I think it's harder departing when we've been here for a long time.
When we return to KY Lydia has to get her 2 month vaccinations and checkup. I think she's over 11 lbs!