Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday

My mom left this morning to go back to SC. This is the first time it's been just the three of us: Franke, Lydia Catherine & me.
We had a dr's appointment on Wednesday and Lydai Catherine was doing well. She weighed 7lbs, 10 oz, so she has really gained well. The dr also advised me to keep breast feeding and not ry to introduce her to the bottle for another week at least. She said I could start pumping to freeze milk for the future though.
Last night Lydia Catherine slept more than she ever has. Last week (for about 5 night after coming home) she was up every 1-2 hours to nurse and/or have a diaper change. Last night she slept 3-4 hours between nursing though! It was awesome! She is so pretty and perfect. It's really such a miracle...so amazing. We are so blessed.
I have not quite figured out how to put pics on here! I do have some on shutterfly, so I'm going to attempt to see if there's a way to link that site on here.