Friday, October 12, 2007

Already Friday

Frankie's been preaching a revival since Wednesday night (it continues tonight and Saturday night). It's about an hour away so we've been having to get ready early, so I've been busy with that and unable to post (in addition to the usual daily routines).
Lydia is walking quite a bit. Well, that may be inaccurate. She's taking several steps here and there, throughout the day. She's so fun! She has a stuffed Shrek and she totally loves him for some reason. Periodically she'll just toddle over and give him a hug and kiss. It's so cute.
It's still so hard to believe she'll be 1 in less than a month! I still have so much preparation to do for her birthday parties. To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to that anymore. So much work! We have to travel 11 hours on Friday and then prepare for her b-day party on Saturday at my parents and then on Sunday at Frankie's sister's house. I have all the decorations here in Louisville, as well as cookie cutters, cake pans, etc (for each theme) so nothing can be done at either place until we arrive. (Which translates to me doing all the work.) I was excited about the doing and planning but getting it all finished from Friday to Saturday/Sunday is a little overwhelming.