Sunday, September 30, 2007

Schedule Addition

I thought I'd add a few things to my 'schedule' that I posted a couple of days ago. First of all, I am trying to establish a routine that will work for and benefit all three of us. I have started trying to prepare on Saturday for Sunday (something Frankie has asked me to do for 2 years!). Here are the few things I'm trying:

Bathe Lydia
(all the kids we have will get baths on Sat night to make Sun am easier)

Prepare diaper bag (I end up forgetting items if I don't, which is a big deal
when church is an hour away and you're there all day)

Lay out my clothes and Lydia's clothes (including everything, esp shoes!
In fall/winter, make sure tights/hose are hole/run free!)

Put breakfast items on table (coffee mugs, cereal, bowls, etc.)

Set and double check alarms

Lay out Bible's, notebooks, pens, etc.

Iron anything that needs it.

Pray for the Lord's Day.

Our goal for Sunday is for it to go as smooth and stress-free as possible, freeing our minds and hearts to focus entire on worshiping the Lord.