Monday, February 20, 2006

A Worker

TODAY I started working at Bashford East HCF. I have orientation this week, then I'll be working PRN (after three additional days of floor orientation). I'm looking forward to having a little more money! Woohoo! We won't be broke anymore. Well, at least not AS broke.

Let's see...what else is new.
As for new things at church... The WMU is pretty lively and are planning (tentatively) a mission trip this year. The youth group isn't very active. Only three youth. :(
Frankie and I are still planning to go to Bulgaria this summer with Rickie & Carol Cox. I'm nervous about Moldova.
Frankie is hard at work in his second semester in the PhD program.
I was officially accepted into the MACC (Christian Counseling) program; scheduled to begin this fall.
I'm still in SWI (Baptist Beliefs this semester).
I'm planning to volunteer to work at a Crisis Center for pregnant women. Unsure what exactly I'll be doing.

I miss South Carolina terribly. The weather here is horrible. It's cold and snowy! UGH. I want spring! I want the SOUTH! I miss my dogs, too. Daisy has asthma. Goldie had a tumor removed from her back last month. Since surgery, my parents say she has been so active and happy! Pawley is as wild as ever, they say. Kentucky would be more tolerable if I had my dogs up here. Or at least one of them!