Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's the 7th day of February. I can't really say I've been too busy to write...I really just forgot I even created this blog. Since no one reads it anyway (except maybe my husband), who cares.
The latest:
Frankie started his second semester in the PhD program here at Southern
I was accepted into the Master's program (MA in Christian Counseling). I'm postponing beginning classes until the fall.
I have several job interviews, ranging from Nursing Homes to a Chemical Dependency Clinic.
My dad started meds for hypertension & high cholesterol.
Frankie's mom was diagnosed with Diabetes.
Frankie's sister is now 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant with twin girls.
Frankie's cousin is pregnant as well. And his other cousin's wife.
I'm not pregnant. But I'm not on birth control anymore.
I started a new SWI (Seminary Wives Institute) class, Baptist Beliefs.
Frankie has lost 10 lbs. I have lost 7 lbs.
We're still not eating red meat.