Monday, May 14, 2007

8 Random Things

8 random things
Mary tagged me for 8 Random Things, so here goes:

First, these are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts:

1. Early in marriage, I accidentally washed and dried my husband's favorite suit (just the pants). I realized what I'd done and hid them at the back of the closet and never confessed.

2. Shortly after giving birth, I counted how long we needed to wait before I could (safely) get pregnant again. (6-9 mos = May-August)

3. I make several "to do" lists each week and sometimes add things to the list that I have already completed just to mark them off.

4. I didn't want to name Lydia Lydia.

5. In the fifth grade, my class was watching a movie. I saw two of my friends go back to the teacher's desk to sit on the floor beside her...she was giving them M&Ms. I got up and went to join the group and was quickly asked what I thought I was doing and told to go back to my seat. Ms. Greene. Hateful thing.

6. I always got a C in "conduct" in grade school. Every teacher would write, "Amy continues to talk in class" or "Amy is a wonderful student, but will not stop talking."

7. I wish that I came from a large family.

8. I find myself more in love with my husband since having Lydia.