Monday, September 03, 2007

September already

It's been just over two months since I last posted! So much has been going on. July was busy, and at the end of July my mom had open back surgery. We packed up and went to help her and ended up staying a full month! (Frankie came back just a few days before we did to start classes). I was so busy with chasing Lydia and cooking and cleaning and taking care of my mom that I barely had time to check my email. Although I confess, I had a fling with Ebay that lasted about 4 days! Addictive.
Anyway, Lydia Catherine is now five days shy of 10 months! UNREAL. We're in the midst of planning her 1 year b-day parties...she'll have one with just us and one at each grandparents house in SC.
Hopefully I can resume blogging since we're back in our Louisville routine.