Monday, April 28, 2008

Wrapping up the semester

Things have been busy, as usual, these last few weeks. After I had that weird episode a few weeks back, my mom came up for about a week. That was a big help and Lydia loved having so much attention. Frank only has one more day of studying before his first PhD comprehensive. I am trying to take my Biblical Counseling final early, so we can head to SC after Frank finishes his last comprehensive next Monday. I also have an appt with the OBGYN that day, so we'll likely end up getting a hotel Monday night and driving on home Tuesday.

Lydia has starting saying, "No" quite clearly now (as compared to her previous "Naaaa" which I thought was quite cute. She is also repeating everything she hears! I am eager to see how she will act with family in SC. She has not seen everyone (except my mom) in months.